Saturday, January 8, 2011

1st Birthday Cake

Sam here, just blogging away.  We got a real real nice camera for Christmas from my parents and have been a little slow getting the 700 pictures we took since Christmas uploaded.  I just put them on the computer; but then I got overwhelmed trying to do a Christmas, Birthday Party I, Baptism, New Years, Birthday Party II post(s), so I am just gonna do a birthday cake one.  Decker can do the others....

Pretty cool.....
Can I have it now?
Seriously. Now.  I'm ready for it.
WHY?!!  
Finally.  Still a little teary though.
Worth the wait.
Dad-size bite.
Yep.  Cake rules!

3 comments:

  1. Yep, cake does rule! So does Nora, cute cake photos Sam,

    Grandma Nancy and Papa Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Second comment. I'm with Nora. Why did she have to wait? She is cute even when she is crying!

    grandma Nancy
    papa Sam

    ReplyDelete
  3. She had to wait so I could take those super-artsy photos of the #1 candle in the foreground and her in the background. And then she completely lost it so quickly that I had to snap a couple quick ones before giving in.
    -Sam

    ReplyDelete